The ongoing saga of one gay man, two straight women... and One Hot Pussy. Meet Prudence, Penelope, and Sheriff Patsy - as they open their whirling world of explosive quotes, hysterical moments, and scandalous star-lit nights. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride... everything's gonna be just fine.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another Fun Filled Day at Work

It appears as though I will have absolutely nothing to do today...just like yesterday when I slipped out at 2:40pm never to return. The highlight of today's activities will include a staff meeting where boss may announce she is no longer boss, we'll see I suppose.

I purchased two lamps yesterday and am hot on the trail of a table to replace the one that Penelope is taking away...if anyone needs any research done, please do let me know, otherwise I'll just be reading all the gossip columns.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

okay, so far today, i have paid several bills as well as adjusted my student loan payments. I did nearly have a heart attack when I saw how much money I am ACTUALLY paying back versus borrowed (oh dear Penelope, how I should have listened). Come next month I am not going to be able to do anything but stay home and watch TV.

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home