The ongoing saga of one gay man, two straight women... and One Hot Pussy. Meet Prudence, Penelope, and Sheriff Patsy - as they open their whirling world of explosive quotes, hysterical moments, and scandalous star-lit nights. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride... everything's gonna be just fine.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

G Cup Parking Pass

We need to discuss where we want to be...north or south....how does one do that exactly?

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Yeah I found out tickets are at teeter...just wasn't sure if we wanted reserved...etc.

I'll go tonight on way home, was also going to drop storage key on way home if you want it.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

You should go watch fox news right now...your good friend is on and its bad.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Scott M. said...

in terms of booze procurement, do i need to get some beer as well?

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

Apparently we are leaving at 10am. I will do my best to procure reserved parking ticket.

We need chairs...I am going to look around tonight for some.

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home