The ongoing saga of one gay man, two straight women... and One Hot Pussy. Meet Prudence, Penelope, and Sheriff Patsy - as they open their whirling world of explosive quotes, hysterical moments, and scandalous star-lit nights. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride... everything's gonna be just fine.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Whoo, child.

Again with a big night out.
Drinks with Caroline. So fabulous to see her. Cocktails and smoky treats at the mayflower. swank, old school, great fun. then, dinner with mark, since his husband is working in a whole seperate town opening a store or something.

I think somehow I managed to get myself drunk again, because I passed out on the couch when I got home... then I woke up at 2am and moved to my bed. wacky :)

so, sorry i missed your call prudie two shoes... that's why :)

what's going on for the weekend, girls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home