The ongoing saga of one gay man, two straight women... and One Hot Pussy. Meet Prudence, Penelope, and Sheriff Patsy - as they open their whirling world of explosive quotes, hysterical moments, and scandalous star-lit nights. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride... everything's gonna be just fine.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope that Patsy is proud of himself, after introducing me to a small roastery a fair piece outside of town, I have become obsessed with coffee. So obsessed that I just ordered four bags this evening, the idea of drinking beans from the grocery is just unBEARable. How gauche.

At any rate, anyone who wants in on two bags of Blue Mountain, you know where to find me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott M. said...

dude. i'm so there. i'll go in with you, maybe puttin' in for half a bag in cash money. and if i dig it, i'll order the blue mountain PEABERRY. also, am making that journey to said town of coffee goodness weekend after this one. want to go, or want me to pick up some more of the good stuff there??

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

Okay, first, when are you going to a "fair piece out of town, near a lake" and for what kind of fun?

I actually ordered both the regular and peaberry blue mountain, so yes, you can go in on it if you wish. I placed an order with Cameron Street, but if you are going, I will cancel it when they call me back to finish the order. I certainly don't need the blue mountain i ordered from them.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Scott M. said...

excellent re: order. we'll discuss over the weekend. cancel the cameron street order, and i'll pick up whatever it is you desire while i'm there.

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home