Date-o-Rama
Aloha.
So, I had a date last night. (shocker.) It seemed to go well. Not "butterflies in the stomach, full of nervous energy" well... but, he did well enough to land another date... dinner on Thursday.
He pulled a couple stunts during said date to make me believe he may have experienced butterflies and nervous energy... I'm talking about the Corcoran exhibit (at which I met a straight boy, whom i subsequently slept with, despite his alleged 'heterosexuality.') and he shows me the art on his walls that he created. I talk about cute baseball caps, he puts one on. *sigh* sometimes I wish they were more work, in a good way -- not in the "he likes kiddie porn and i can make him like me too" way.
Prudy - keep 'em comin.
Penelope - please, please, please. call a fag before you roll out to manasty again. it's like checking in with the embassy before you roll into zimbabwe.
=p=
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home